Header Ads

Charlie Puth - "How Long" [Official Video]



Singer-songwriter Charlie Perth has released a video of "How Long" of the second album, VoiceNotes, for the first time in two years.

This track marks a little shift towards pop funk from the ferocious lead single "Attention", when Puth is called by his lover for "creepin 'round". Puth itself creeps around new videos, office buildings, from the parking lot to the roof.

Puth probably depicts the important things he was wrong and probably gives his most angry gaze to the picture in the building. The woman's eyes are painted red and can be seen wrapped in a flame. The genuine woman himself is hardly mentioned visually in the video, but the only thing sitting in the driver's seat is that Pus is happy dancing in the shine of the high beam.

Lyrics are also very suggestive. "I was wrong, I was wrong, what else can I say, a girl? Can not you blame my head and my heart? I was drunk, I went ; Emotions are not involved, "he sings. He puts the belt out, "I admit, it is my fault, but when I say that it happened only once, I try to believe that you must trust me, I would love to see it, I want to love, ah yeah. "They collaborated in a song called" We do not talk anyymore "in 2016 and Charlie told them they were just friends, but they He was rumored to have had a date at the time.

"I am trying to avoid questions," he said at the Tommy show. "We are friends, I am very happy to cooperate with her, she is a really great singer." Charlie still seems not to be any kind of connection he felt with her. Please watch the music video above and decide if you agree with Twitter fans.





No comments