Header Ads

Alan Walker - The Spectre



"The Specter" is a Norwegian record producer, DJ Alan Walker's song, incorporating a non-authentic vocal provided by Norwegian songwriter, producer Jesper Borgen. It consists of four productions by Jesper Borgen, Walker, Marcus Arnbekk, Mood Melodies, Lars Kristian Rosness, and a songwriting composed by Tommy Laverdi and Gunnar Greve lyricist. This song was released by Mer Musikk on September 15, 2017.

"The Spectre" is a vocal remake of Walker's 2015 single "Specter" released from NoCopyrightSounds on January 6, 2015. On December 22, 2016, Walker is a live show "Alan Walker is Heading Home" I debuted in my hometown Bergen, Norway. He played the revised version of this song on the main stage of Tomorrowland Belgium 2017, including this song in a live set a few months before the release of the song.In an interview with Dance Music Northwest, Walker told me "Fade" A song as "a new version of my old song Specter", similar to what I did in "Faded". Mr. Walker states in the press release of this song that: "The reactions and feedback from people are truly amazing, I am very pleased that it is officially released now, since chasing me since the start".




No comments