Header Ads

【Impact】 Apple beauty dad's beautiful daughter is on video Yahoo! videos



Apple, the world famous National Brand for iPhone and Mac etc. My father working there invited my daughter to Apple. There, a daughter borrowed iPhoneX from her father, and videos that are messed with various things are posted on the net, attracting great attention.


My daughter enters Apple with his father
When I looked at the actual uploaded video, this girl entered Apple with his father and was fiddling with the iPhone X borrowed from his father while eating a delicious pizza in the cafeteria. My father did not hesitate and lent my daughter iPhoneX, so it does not seem to worry that the secret will leak.





Pretty free atmosphere
I am not angry about my daughter shooting inside Apple and iPhoneX, so it's pretty free atmosphere. Although it was thought that it is handled more strictly only for the product before release, it seems not so. Perhaps this is Apple 's strategy too? Is it a strategy that intensifies purchasing desire for viewers of videos?


Production volume is extremely low
Anyway, although there are many mysteries, iPhoneX starts reservation from October 27, 2017, and it is released on November 3. There are also rumors that the number of production is extremely low, so if you really want it you may need a lot of effort.


By the way, it is said that there is a possibility of dismissal because there is a voice worried that this father's responsibility will be questioned on this video on the Internet rather than a daughter









No comments