Header Ads

Alan Walker - All Falls Down (feat. Noah Cyrus with Digital Farm Animals)




Alan Walker covers your weekend soundtrack. Norway's Norwegian startups have announced the latest Goodall track "All Falls Down" of Noah Hüls and Digital Farm Animals' latest all-fall down.

This track begins with a breathtaking acoustic slum and a fin snap. Meanwhile, Cyrus sings the lyrics about gathering the power to overcome "When All Falls."

The voice of Norma · Cyrus is unbelievable! We offer Walker, 20 in press release. "From the time I heard the Topline for the first time, I love it and fans can not wait to hear it, it's a refreshing work that still fits nicely in my important sounds as I am an artist Maintain as evolving. "

I add Cyrus: "I loved this record since the moment I heard it, it is amazing to be part of this song.



On the visual side, "All Fall Down" music video will be a three part popo apo capitic mini series, starting with Walker's previous single "tired". After the sun's storm destroys all the skills on the earth, the latest video being fast-forwarded hundreds of years ago is picked up after "tired" gone.

Since we will not spoil the story line, please check the brand new song.






No comments