Header Ads

Pitbull - POR FAVOR (Audio) ft. Fifth Harmony




Dale! Mr. Worldwide and 5 H unite

At the Latin American Music Awards on Thursday (October 26), Pitbull and Fifth Harmony made their debut of "Paul Vivaver" which fused genres and languages.

Pop-lean single is perfect for Pitbull's trademark. "I already have seen that Mommy needs TLC," he says. "I am not proud of pride like TLC"

Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Kordei will sing infectious melodies of Spanish and English through bounce-led production.

Pitbull (Pitbull) is the latest MC to cooperate with Fifth Harmony, following French Montana, recently associated with the "He Like That (Remix)" quartet.


5H and Pitbull shared a new collaboration with the performance presented by Latin AMA Dick Clark award winning Worldwide at Latin AMA. "For now helpless people, I want to motivate them, strengthen them, I urge them to rebuild stronger," he said in a speech. "From the Puerto Rico to the Cuba, Keys, Houston, Mexican earthquakes, God may be blessed in the souls of the people of Las Vegas, and now all the fire that is happening in Northern California. I really appreciate it, I should not live my life, my life. "


His comments also did not end with President Donald Trump concurrently. "This is what I want to go to the world," he said. "Immigrants founded the United States ... they should build more schools instead of worrying about building the walls, and above all, at this amazing opportunity we are fighting for us Fallen deprived soldiers can enjoy what is called freedom Dale!






No comments