Header Ads

Ten years later with Flosstradamus, Josh said he felt "it is time to do it."



Last year, Flosstradamus' Josh Young surprised his fans by interacting with the group and announcing his decision to concentrate on his solo careers. Reasoning behind the split has never been disclosed, but in a recent interview, he talks about some of the factors leading to the biggest rip of dance music.

Josh says to The Run The following: "There are several elements that I publicly discuss and elements that I do not have, mainly in addition to spending more time with my family, I am going to give my career, music, artistic vision I thought that I wanted to control it creatively.

Ten years later with Flosstradamus, Josh said he felt "it is time to do it."

"When I became music, we did not collaborate on music, songs were usually made by us," Josh said. "Curt usually produced the original, usually processed remixes and collaborations, I do not miss sharing creative responsibility.

Josh currently tours and produces music under the alias of Amy 2. Please check out future collaboration such as Troyboi, Seno, Whipped Cream.






No comments