Header Ads

New album of your imaginary friend Slow Magic has been released



This month, a new album of your imaginary friend Slow Magic has been released. The album titled "Float" is of pure musical beauty. The string of "Diamond Ring", the drum of "Drum", the piano of "Relent", and various synths seen throughout the album gather together to make a journey to stimulate ears and heart.

"My last album" How To Run Away "was about my life at the time. It is really moving all the time, away from every reality and problem. I wanted to capture the feelings of freedom of youth when I did not feel that there was no problem in the long run. Many songs were about a specific place in the world I experienced for the first time. "

"On" Float "I wanted to go back to the beginning of Slow Magic.While evolving to a completely new thing, I will add original sounds and emotions and freedoms of my first album" ▲ "and" How To Run Away " I wanted to capture it. Most songs were very calm with piano and organic instruments alone. I did not go singing naturally so I decided to write myself myself without letting go anywhere.








No comments